SEXUAL HARASSMENT, DIVERSITY AND SENSITIVITY TRAINING
It’s never only black and white. Our interactive workshop brings tangible tools to empower your company to navigate the 21st Century workplace with awareness, understanding and skills to guide behavior and enhance culture.
Half day and full day sessions of highly-collaborative experiences, engaging people of all levels using storytelling, discussions and powerful awareness activities. AB 1825 and SB 1343 compliant
Key Areas Covered:
- UNDERSTANDING WHAT CONSTITUTES SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- HOW TO NAVIGATE THE GREY AREAS AND UNCONSCIOUS BLINDSPOTS TO A THRIVING WORK ENVIRONMENT
- THE BYSTANDER EFFECT
- DEEP DIVE INTO TECHNIQUES AND BEHAVIORS THAT ULTIMATELY LEAD TO LONG-TERM CULTURAL SHIFTS
- RESPECTING LINES – SEXUAL HARASSMENT, DIVERSITY AND SENSITIVITY TRAINING FOR THE EVOLVING WORKPLACE
We work with you to create training and development solutions that build awareness, skills and inspire culture.
The following are some of the training programs we deliver and customize to your specific needs:
- HIRING SMART- GETTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE ON-BOARD, ON TIME AND TO BUDGET
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- MANAGING UNDER-PERFORMANCE: HOW TO MANAGE AND COUNSEL PROBLEM PERFORMERS
- COMMUNICATIONS AND MANAGING CONFLICT
- UNCONSCIOUS BIAS TRAINING
- HR SKILLS FOR HR MANAGERS IN A NEW HR DEPARTMENT OR AN HR DEPARTMENT OF ONE.
At Peoplescape we provide training in interactive, flexible formats with customizable content to address the people development and human resources needs of every business.
Our training solutions provide the knowledge and tools to hire the right people, engage and develop those you have and ensure that employment practices are compliant with legal requirements.